Tuesday 23 February 2016

Khloe Kardashian Reveals She Hasn't Ruled Out Remarrying Lamar Odom

Khloe Kardashian who took care of her estranged husband since he collapsed at a Nevada brothel last year following an alcohol and drugs binge said that while they are currently just friends, she isn't ruling anything out.

Speaking on an upcoming episode of her chat show Kocktails with Khloé, she said of remarrying the former NBA star: 'I mean, that would be like the best dream.'
But Khloe admitted: 'Okay, I hope that first marriage could happen again but it's really hard to erase everything that happened.
'Just building a friendship back is what I'm doing now, it has nothing intimately, nothing at
all, just pure love and I want someone to learn how to love themselves again.'
For now, Khloe said that she is just taking things one day at a time with Lamar, 36.
She said: 'I do one day, I need to get married again.
'Listen, at this point, I don't know what tomorrow is going to bring, I've learned that. 
'They say if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans, so I have no plans to be made. So even if I remarry the same person again – I don't know, that's not where I am right now.'
This isn't the first time that it has been suggested that Khloe would one day get back together with Lamar, despite his repeated cheating on her.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...