Saturday 27 February 2016

Elton John Says He Doesn't Want His Mum Sheila In His Life But Will Look After Her

The pair famously fell out back in 2008 but started speaking again recently. Sir Elton John has said he doesn't want his mum Sheila in his life despite them now being back on speaking terms.

The Rocket Man singer - who has sons Zachary, four, and Elijah, two, with husband David Furnish - has been estranged from Sheila Farebrother for seven years and though he looks after her financially and sent her flowers for her recent 90th birthday, he isn't interested in having more contact with her.

He said: "It upsets me, but to be honest with you, I don't miss her. When she says things in the press, like last year: 'I haven't spoken to Elton since he married that f***ing a**hole David Furnish...' That was pretty hard to take. I don't hate my mother. I look after her, but I don't want her in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...