Saturday 4 January 2014

'I finally did it!' Bar Refaeli unveils a tiny white butterfly tattoo... but insists it will be her 'first and last' inking

Bar Refaeli just got her very first tattoo.
The model unveiled the inking, which is a small butterfly on her wrist, with a photo on her Instagram page on Saturday.
The small etching is made even more subtle because it was done in white ink.
Joining the body art club: Bar Refaeli unveiled what she calls her 'first and last' tattoo on Instagram on Saturday
Joining the body art club: Bar Refaeli unveiled what she calls her 'first and last' tattoo on Instagram on Saturday

Bar shared the photo from a tattoo parlour in her native Israel, and can be seen grinning while holding her arm up to show it off.

While the 28-year-old is clearly delighted with the results, she is already insisting she won't be getting any more body art in the future.
'I finally did it. My first (and last) tattoo,' Bar wrote as the caption to go along with the image.
Keeping it subtle: The Israeli beauty, pictured in Milan last month, decided to get a butterfly design in white ink
Keeping it subtle: The Israeli beauty, pictured in Milan last month, decided to get a butterfly design in white ink
The blonde beauty celebrated the New Year earlier this week by reflecting on her favourite moments of 2013 - and how most of them were spent in a bikini.
Bar created a montage video on Instagram of her favourite bikini shots from her time enjoying sun, sea and sand last year.
She wrote: 'My year was mostly summer! I couldn't live anywhere else but by the beach.'
Now Bar is apparently looking for Mr. Right, having been single since her split from Leonardo DiCaprio.
Happy New Year: The model posted a sexy selfie on New Year's Eve while showing off her amazing figure
Happy New Year: The model posted a sexy selfie on New Year's Eve while showing off her amazing figure

Life's a beach: The 28-year-old shared her favourite bikini snaps from 2013 to mark the end of another year
Life's a beach: The 28-year-old shared her favourite bikini snaps from 2013 to mark the end of another year

But so far she hasn't had much luck as she told Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, that she can't find a guy to date.
'I don’t understand it,' she said. 'I’m okay. I look great. I’m cool. I like going out. I like being at home, I like movies, I like eating. So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?'
'I’m looking for someone serious, who I can set up home with. Someone who comes from a warm, loving family like mine, who has values like mine.'
Searching for Mr. Right: Bar has been single since splitting from Leonardo DiCaprio, who she is pictured with in April 2010
Searching for Mr. Right: Bar has been single since splitting from Leonardo DiCaprio, who she is pictured with in April 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...