Tuesday 5 November 2013

'Whose son is he?' Naomi Campbell admits she had no idea who Harry Styles was when they were introduced at the Olympics

He's one of the most famous teenagers in the entire world.
But Naomi Campbell has admitted she was completely oblivious to Harry Styles when they were introduced at the London Olympics in 2012.
The stunning model was introduced to the One Direction star by supermodel friend Kate Moss backstage after the closing ceremony, but mistook him for the child of one of their other friends.
'Whose son is he?' Naomi Campbell has admitted she had no idea who Harry Styles was when they were introduced backstage at the London Olympics 2012 closing ceremony
'Whose son is he?' Naomi Campbell has admitted she had no idea who Harry Styles was when they were introduced backstage at the London Olympics 2012 closing ceremony
Naomi admitted to heat magazine: 'Kate introduced me to him at the Olympics. And I said to her, "Whose son is he? Is he one of our model friends' kids that I just missed out on?" I didn't know who he was.'Kate was like, "Stop! No! You must know him." '
Despite having no idea who Harry was, she also revealed she is a huge fan of The X Factor - where One Direction first found fame - and its creator Simon Cowell.
She said: 'I'm a big fan of Simon Cowell. Everything he touches turns to gold and he gives people who have hopes a chance to really make their dream come true.
World's famous teenager: Harry is one fifth of One Direction
World's famous teenager: Harry is one fifth of One Direction
'I can only watch The X Factor if I'm in the country. I know I can watch it on YouTube, but it's always a few days later and by that time someone's told you what's happened.'
However, Naomi also admitted to heat magazine that she does get starstruck herself, despite her own global success, but tries to avoid any embarrassing situations by keeping her distance from people she admires.
She said: 'Of course I get star-struck, but I don't run up to the person, I just look from afar.
'I saw Michael Douglas' dad Kirk in Cipriani in New York once. He said, "Come here young lady!" I was like, "Oh my God!" '
Strutting her stuff: Naomi was introduced to Harry by Kate Moss after walking in the closing ceremony
Strutting her stuff: Naomi was introduced to Harry by Kate Moss after walking in the closing ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...