Friday 29 November 2013

'Brad Pitt is the obvious choice': David Beckham on who he'd cast in a movie about his life

David Beckham is used to the finer things in life and it shows.
The 38-year-old football star revealed on Wednesday does not want just any actor to play him in a movie - he wants the best.
When asked if a biographical feature was to hit the silver screen who would the retired player choose to play him, David quickly responded - Brad Pitt.
Sam, same but different: Davide Beckham, LEFT in Macau this month, wants Brad Pitt, RIGHT in Hollywood two weeks ago, to play him in a move about his life
Sam, same but different: Davide Beckham, LEFT in Macau this month, wants Brad Pitt, RIGHT in Hollywood two weeks ago, to play him in a move about his life
Same, same but different: David Beckham, LEFT in Macau this month, wants Brad Pitt, RIGHT in Hollywood two weeks ago, to play him in a move about his life

While said with his tongue firmly in his cheek, as sorry Beckham fans there is no such film in the works just yet, the sportsman felt Brad and him shared good looks in common.
While the movie star may be 11 years older than the father of four - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 12, Cruz, nine, and two-year-old Harper - the former England captain does not mind.
Understudies: The retires soccer star, seen here in China last week, says Leonardo DiCaprio or Bradley Cooper could also play him as, 'They're not bad looking guys'
Understudies: The retired soccer star, seen here in China last week, says Leonardo DiCaprio or Bradley Cooper could also play him as, 'They're not bad looking guys'

He told Talksport Radio on Wednesday: 'I think Brad would be the obvious choice.
'I'd like Brad to be playing me - him or Leonardo DiCaprio, one of the two. Or Bradley Cooper. They're not bad looking guys.'
In theory David could play himself as he now has plenty of time on his hands to perfect his acting skills and then film a movie.
The 38-year-old finished playing soccer professionally in May and opened up about how retirement is treating him.

'I’m coping pretty well. I had lots of things set up for when I called it a day. I was very lucky I finished my career on such a high.
'It’s never easy retiring and it’s not easy to walk away from something that you love but there were a lot of things I had ready to go the minute I stopped playing, that was important.
'I’ve got a big family, four kids to chase around, that keeps you busy enough, I’ve not really had the chance to sit down and miss the playing side.'
The star has joked that he was letting himself slip a bit - and that his famous six pack may turn into a few spare tires.
'I had four months where I literally didn't do one bit of any physical activity but then I gradually started to do it, I'm chasing four kids around.
'I think Victoria is waiting for me to get a couple of tires around my waist but right now it's not happening, thankfully.'
David and wife Victoria were certainty looking pretty good on this month's Paris Vogue cover.
The 39-year-old former Spice Girl guest edited the prestigious fashion magazine and also modeled with her husband of 14 years throughout its pages.
'Victoria told the magazine: 'David and I have been through so much together. We’ve had our ups and downs, but we’re so proud of each other.'
Perfect pair: David and wife of 14 years, Victoria Beckham feature on the cover of Paris Vogue this month
Perfect pair: David and wife of 14 years, Victoria Beckham feature on the cover of Paris Vogue this month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...